The use of technology has made things much easier as compared to traditional education. Previously the education was conducted offline in the set-up of the classroom with paper works and face–to–face meetings. Due to the rise of the covid, everything has been done online due to technological advancement. The automated system can record every detail of the classes attendance and exams. Almost all the administrative work can be done online without record manually. There are ERP computer solutions for educational institutes in Gurgaon where they integrate the system in the Institutions if needed with the School ERP if needed.
Smart Education Vs Traditional Education
Let us see the comparison between traditional education vs the smart education how it has helped out in every way when compared with the traditional education we have used it before. The ERP computer solutions for educational institutes in Gurgaon describe more effectively on this blog what can be the difference between conventional education and ERP software.
1. Administration Task:- In the traditional education system the managing of the admission and enrolment has brought a great problem as it requires more manual work and all. The school ERP system work in such a way that every admission and enrolment details come online and it’s automated in such a way that with one click every record will be visible without putting in the extra effort.
2. Flexibility:- Traditional education has sometimes made the students difficult t deal with as they have to attend class offline and it requires more paper works and so. But the school ERP system provides flexibility as the students can attend the classes online at its own pace and the class teacher can record the classes where the students can view it at their own pace from anywhere.
3. Learning Material:- Conventional/traditional education needs printed books and printed materials for their classes and all. The school ERP does not require any book offline they can issue it online anytime and anywhere, they will provide you the bar code which can be scan automatically. In traditional education, there are several activities that can be included such as teamwork, and leadership qualities as well. Besides students can participate in the daily activities if there are programs and all. However, a smart education offers a lot as compared to traditional education as everything is automated.
4. Less Error:- Traditional education provides more error than the school online education system as conventional education it requires more manual work which tends to make more mistakes as compared to the online education system. And yes the school ERP requires less time to record and maintain the data too.
5. The Larger Variety of Courses:- The smart education system provides a variety of courses and enrolment as well, so many students can be enrolled in any courses. But in traditional education, the student’s enrolment is very difficult and the Institutions can offer a specific number of courses to the students.
6. Channel of Communication:- One of the biggest advantages of online education is that communication is much easier as the teachers can communicate with the students anytime if they want to clarify their doubts. The students can mail to the teachers and can chat easily if they want to gain confidence in the subject as well. Whereas the traditional education, the students have to think the several ways on how to get to the teachers if they want any notes or if there is any clarification they want to clear it as the teachers will not be available anytime.
7. The collaboration with peers and the virtual study group:- Online education has made things very easy as the peers can communicate anytime if they want to clarify their doubts or if they want to study together. This not only broadens the learning but opens up the minds to new thoughts and ideas. But in conventional education, the peers will have a difficult time conversing as the time is limited only during the school activities.
8. Exams scenario:- In traditional education, the exams have to fill in the paper and all and it requires a lot of natural resources and all but in the school, online management system the exams are being conducted online and it does not require more manual work than before to record all the data.