With the covid pandemic which is on the way around all the schools are heading for online learning and every teacher and student have to be well equipped with all the technologies. Online learning is on the rise and many students are attracted to the flexibility of this process of learning. In this blog, we are going to describe more on how online schooling is effective for the students and what can be the future outcomes.
Online learning as the Future of Education
The concept of traditional education has changed radically in a span of time. With the advance of technologies, students can access a quality education whenever and wherever they want. So it gives flexibility to the students as well as the teachers too. Let us see further on this blog how online learning can benefit future education.
1. It is Flexible:-The online learning adds flexibility to the settings and schedule of the teachers that fit the agenda. By taking online classes it helps the teachers to balance her work too and to manage the time skillfully.
2. It offers accessibility:- With online education the students and teachers are free enough to attend the class from anywhere, they are staying but need to follow a rigid schedule. It not only saves time, energy but also it saves money as well which one can spend on other priorities.
3. Online classes provide customize and logical learning experience:- A teacher can interact with the students for their individual requirements and the level of ability of the students. It provides access to more diverse materials such as videos, photos, and various e-books as well if needed to get it online. And the extra content is available anywhere at any time when one wants to view it with just a click.
4. Online learning is cost-effective as compared to Traditional learning:- With traditional learning, the institutions need to spend more money on making the classroom well equipped with all the materials needed for the class to work, take for example the infrastructure has to be up to date. So with online learning, it is just needed for the teachers and the students to have their laptops and cell phones well equipped with internet connections, and everything is set into place.
5. online learning or schooling improved the student’s attendance as well since students will be available at their home without missing any lessons.
The Online Vs Offline Schooling
When comparing online with offline schooling. In online schooling, there is personalized learning where it is not available with offline schooling. There are varieties of learning tools in online schooling but can’t get in offline schooling. When talking about the flexibility of the location the online schooling provides the best access anywhere and everywhere as compared with offline schooling where you have to come to one location to get the classes.
Software availability for Online Schooling and its Benefits
There are availabilities of software where the Institutions can opt for the students if they want their online schooling to be good. So using software like zoom app, Webex, google classroom, and many more can create effective online classes for the students and the teachers too. The benefits that they can get from using such software are:-
· The instructors can upload their slides, video, audio, and documents with a single click.
· The teachers can record the classes and the response of the students as well and can keep as a record when needed for the future.
· The students can download the videos and ppt slides whenever they want to watch them if they want to review them back.
· It provides easy access to contact any teachers or classmates anytime they want to discuss any classes if they have confusions.
Teachers can conduct online class test , MCQ, and descriptive quizzes and use them to assess the students progress and all. So Online schooling if we look at one point is that it provides easy access to the teachers as well as the students where they can interact nicely and effectively.