When we talk about inventory it’s all about a method in regulating a company inventory on procurement, storage and distribution of the product. This is the critical business functions that is very important. In Odoo it includes process of controlling and managing the stock levels which leads to improve efficiency and productivity. The Odoo Inventory Management is integrated with the rest of the application for effective management of the stock system. We at Queidt will help you in solving out the problem related with Odoo software system, do reach out to us as we have the Odoo consulting company in India and we are there for you whenever you need our help. So do reach out to us on our website as well.
Features of the Odoo inventory system
We at Queidt we are going to just give a gist of what actually compromise the features of Odoo, let see what we got for you as we have the Odoo consulting company in India, if you need any help in clarifying this, then we will be there for you.
1. Warehouse operating system- Odoo plays a function in every process, when it comes to managing the incoming shipment, packing based on barcode, and to procuring of the products all of this can be manage by Odoo.
2. Drop shipping: - Odoo help in sending the products to the customers directly from the suppliers and it is effective method that benefit both the supplier and the customer as well.
3. Defines its own storage of product and removal of the product as well.
4. Manage all the warehouse to keep the product with one system.
5. Helps in the tracking system when the company wants to track that their products are reaching the customers or not.
How do we set the Odoo inventory?
The main thing is to set up a warehouse and to import the vendors and the product. Next is to make the initial inventory and configure the sales and purchase flow of the products. We need to set up replenishment mechanisms and configure advanced feature like package, traceability, routes and inventory valuation.
What can be the Benefits of using Odoo?
The main benefits of using Odoo in the inventory management is
1.Increase the transparency of how well the business work.
2. Helps in centralizing the data on what actually you need to get it.
3. Also focus on customers satisfaction.
4. Helps in the warehouse management too.
5. Enhance the purchase management with the direct supplier.
Odoo Implementation stages
There is certain implementation stage that Odoo has been focusing about, the stages are:
The first thing is the pre- analysis stage where the designers will meet with the key user what do they actually need it for. Next thing is to develop and deploy, what they actually need here is that the designers will be creating a module to access to Odoo and setting up of users access to Odoo. Next is the data migration where the data will be migrated to the app and finally support and management, where they will support the system for working and gain users.
The advantage and disadvantage of using Odoo
One of the disadvantages of Odoo is the complicated set up structure, some companies might find it very difficult to manage the system at first but what you need is to practice and last everything will be working smoothly and automatically. The advantage of Odoo is that it as many supports system, it provides it for free where one can see how it works. If you want to start a successful ERP you can choose Odoo.
We at Queidt we are here to figure it out for you, if you need to clarify everything in relation to Odoo. We have the Odoo consulting company in India which we will guide you if you need our support and to clear the doubts that you have. As said everything has a pros and cons but if you choose wisely it will be helpful as well.